Updates for 2023.
- Request a call. Prefer a phone call over an email? Please email us and book a time.
- Class cancelations. Starting January 1st, 2023 you can cancel your spot in class up to one hour prior vs. the current two hours.
- Not a full class? No charge. After the 1-hour cancelation window has passed, you can still cancel, and the class pass will be returned to your account as long as it was not a full class and there was no waitlist. To cancel after the one-hour window, please email us and let us know which class you missed and that it needs to be returned to your account.
- Punchcard extensions: Punchcard expired? If your punchcard has expired (within one year of purchase), you can now reactivate the class card for a $25 admin fee. Simply email us with the request to extend, and for a $25 administrative fee per card, we will be happy to extend your punchcard for up to three additional months. You can also transfer the card to someone else for the same admin fee. Punchards are refundable. If you would like a refund, please email us. If a portion of a punchcard has been used individual class price will be adjusted to full retail.
- Group class scheduling concierge: We know technology can be frustrating, and we want to help you get into class quickly and easily. Starting in January 2023, if you would like us to book one class, multiple classes, or classes for a whole month, we are happy to do so for a $50 fee per transaction. This includes up to 3 schedule changes/cancelations per transaction. Should you need more changes, you can make them yourself, or we can do it for you for a $25 additional fee. How to start: email us your desired schedule; we will book you and charge your card on file if needed. ***If you are having a technical issue and need help logging into your account to book, we are happy to help you at no charge; reach out and let us know what the problem is, and we will do our best to help get going!
- Cash & Checks. The time has come, and we have to say goodbye to payments by checks and cash. If you have been paying by check or cash and need help setting up credit card payments, please let us know, and we will be happy to help.
- Private lesson & Rolfing sessions payments. When booking a private lesson, you will be sent an email with a payment link; you will also receive an email with a payment link one day after the session. If no payment has been made after 48 hours, your card on file will be billed for services due, and we will send you an email with a receipt.
Need immediate help with an account? Check out our tutorials page here.