Anytime Access. Only $10. Get the best - Our top rated, glute, low ab, low back workouts from 23 years.
- Online Program designed for beginners and those who are already active. 3 levels to go through!
- After 30 days continue with any of our other courses and transform your whole body! New workouts and programs will be added after 30 days.
- Cancel anytime with 3 clicks!
Having a stable low back, or a strong and supported lumbar region, offers several benefits for your overall physical health and well-being. Here are some of the key advantages of having a stable low back
Reduced risk of low back pain: A stable low back helps support the spine and surrounding structures, reducing the risk of low back pain. It can alleviate strain on the spinal discs, ligaments, and muscles, decreasing the likelihood of injuries and chronic pain in the lower back.
Increased strength and power: A stable low back is essential for generating power and strength in movements involving the hips, such as squats, deadlifts, and Olympic lifts. By stabilizing the lumbar region, you can maximize force production, improve athletic performance, and lift heavier weights with better technique.
Improved quality of life: A stable low back enables you to engage in daily activities, such as walking, sitting, and standing, with greater ease and comfort. It reduces discomfort and pain, allowing you to enjoy an active lifestyle and perform everyday tasks more efficiently.To promote a stable low back, it's important to engage in exercises that strengthen the core muscles, including the deep stabilizers such as the transverse abdominis and multifidus.
Having strong lower abs (lower abdominal muscles) offers several benefits for your core strength and overall physical fitness. Here are some of the key advantages of developing stronger low abs:
- Core stability: The lower abs are an essential component of your core muscles, along with the upper abs, obliques, and back muscles. Strong lower abs contribute to overall core stability, which is crucial for maintaining proper posture, preventing lower back pain, and improving balance and coordination.
- Improved aesthetics: Developing strong lower abs can help define and tone the lower abdominal region, giving it a flatter and more sculpted appearance. This can enhance your overall physique and boost confidence in your abdominal area.
- Injury prevention: Weak lower abs can contribute to imbalances in the core musculature, leading to increased strain on other structures, such as the lower back. Strengthening the lower abs can help alleviate this strain, reduce the risk of lower back pain, and prevent injuries associated with poor core stability.
- Better breathing and digestion: The lower abs are involved in diaphragmatic breathing, which promotes deep and efficient breathing. Additionally, strong lower abs can support the organs in the abdominal cavity, aiding digestion and reducing the risk of digestive issues.
Having strong glutes offers several benefits for your overall health and well-being. Here are some of the key advantages of developing stronger glutes:
Enhanced athletic performance: The glutes play a crucial role in generating power, stability, and explosiveness in various athletic movements. Strong glutes contribute to better performance in activities such as running, jumping, squatting, and lifting weights.
Increased lower body strength: Strong glutes are essential for lower body strength and stability. They are involved in many lower body movements, including walking, climbing stairs, and sitting down or standing up. Developing stronger glutes can enhance your ability to perform these activities with greater ease and efficiency.
Injury prevention: Weak glutes can contribute to various lower body injuries, including knee pain, hamstring strains, and lower back issues. Strengthening your glutes can help reduce the risk of these injuries by providing better support and stability to the surrounding muscles and joint.
Increased calorie burn: The glutes are one of the largest muscle groups in the body. By strengthening them, you increase your muscle mass, which can lead to a higher metabolic rate and increased calorie burn, both during exercise and at rest.
You’re just a few steps away from a happier and more active life. Join today and cancel any time. No questions asked.
SIGN UP NOW
Check out our growing community
"I joined the studio as a client in 2009 and did the Healthy Back class. At that time I was overweight and struggling daily with severe neck and back pain. After one week of Studio One Pilates I was hooked! The instructors at Studio One taught me how to support my upper body without using my neck or shoulders. I no longer suffer from chronic pain. Plus, I lost over forty pounds!
It took dedication but after just one week I saw small positive changes in my whole body.
Who knew your core started at your feet! thanks studio one.❤️