April 9th 2021 Update
We are excited to announce we are finally bringing back some group classes. We are not quite ready to bring the membership program/prices back yet...but here are some options to keep you going in the meantime!
If you are interested in doing some in-person classes we are offering several 4-week intensives on a limited basis.
- Please read all rules & regulations in this email before signing up.
- Schedule and sign up links are listed at the end of the email.
- Please sign up and pay through your in-studio mindbody log-in.
- We cannot sign you up or save your spot without a credit card payment.
- If you do not know your username or password, please use the provided "need new password" feature or start a new account if you do not have one.
- You can also sign up through your Studio One app. However the app will not show your schedule after you've signed up. To view your schedule, please log in through a web browser.
How is are the classes?
- 1 hour long
- Sign up for a 4-week course that is held one time per week or two times per week.
- Designed to help you learn & progress with the same group.
- An intensive means you are pre-registered for all 4 weeks, there is no need to book your class on a weekly basis.
- At this time, there are no make-up classes, exchanges or refunds for missed sessions.
How many spots are available in each class?
- 6-8 spots are available
Do I need to sign up for class?
- After you've purchased the course you will be automatically signed up for the entire 4 weeks. After paying and signing up there is no need to pre-register for class or cancel if you don't make it to class..
Masks & social distancing:
You will be asked to wear a mask the entire time. Your designated workout area will be 6 feet apart from others.
- one time per week option: $100 for 4 weeks (eg. Fridays at 12:00 for 4 weeks. 4 sessions total)
- two times per week option: $200 for 4 weeks (eg. Tuesdays/Thursdays 5:30pm for 4 weeks. 8 sessions total)
Do you have a punchcard or studio credit?
All punchcard passes that had not expired by January 1st 2021 have been converted to credit and can be applied toward the intensive during checkout. You can also use your credit toward a private lesson or Rolfing if you are not interested in this 4 week intensive.
If I miss a class can I see if there is space in another class?
Unfortunately, we are not able to do this at this time.
What is the status of my monthly or annual membership?
All memberships have been terminated as of December 2020. No one is being billed on a monthly or annual basis. If we restart the membership program we will send you a link to sign up again.
This is important. Please read before you buy and sign up. thank you.
- Once you pay, you will automatically be signed up for the entire 4-week schedule.
- There is no need to pre-register for each individual class.
- If you are going to miss a class you do not need to cancel or call or email us.
- There are no late or cancel fees for missing an individual class.
- Under no circumstances can another person take your spot in class.
- In order to reserve your spot you will need to pay in full for the program.
- There are no make-up classes, if you miss a class there is no refund, exchange or transfer for the full or partial credit and or payment of the course.
- You may cancel for a full refund up to 14 days before the class begins.
- You may cancel and receive a 50% refund up to 7 days prior to class
- There is no refund 6 days prior to the start of the course*
- *if there is a waitlist and we are able to fill the class you are eligible for a full refund up to 1 day prior to the class.
- It is best to reach us by email [email protected]
In order to keep our clients, instructors and Anchorage community safe, we ask that if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has recently tested positive, you do not attend Studio One classes or lessons until you have tested negative for COVID-19.
Should you need additional information, please visit the CDC website for information about COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19 and making Studio One a safe & enjoyable environment for high quality, structure transforming classes!SCHEDULE IN-STUDIO CLASSES
- All classes and lessons are paces 15 minutes apart to allow for additional cleaning and airing out classrooms. We use an environmentally, unscented solution that is EPA approved against COVID-19 and kills 99.9% of germs.
- We've reduced class sizes to allow for 6 feet between each workout station.
- Please bring your own equipment to class. A list of what you'll need for classes is below!
- Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the building or when leaving your workout station. We also ask that you please wear your mask as often as possible during the workout.
- Instructors have been asked to wear masks as often as possible while teaching.
- Please bring your own equipment to class. We will provide reformers and chairs, however we are asking all members to come prepared with their own equipment to class.
For mat classes, you will need: (recommended not required)
- A mat (recommended not re
- A ball
- A head mat (or folded towel)
Optional, but not required: 2lb weights, fitness circle, flex band.
For reformer classes: (recommended not required)
- Loops for your hands & feet. We do have some you can borrow.
- A ball
Optional, but not required: a fitness circle
Join Us Online!
If you can't make it in for class, join us online for live-streamed classes, progressive programs, and a variety of workouts online that are available 24/7 to continue to transform your structure.